Support the Community that Supports You
Reach New York Technology
We're again bringing together the best from New York's Technical Community
for the fourth gathering of NY technology (see our 2009,
For years we've been recognized as connecting the technical and business communities
with forward-looking firms, through both virtual and real-world
professional events and resources.
We're pleased to once again offer the unique opportunity to:
- Get your message delivered to the coveted NY technology community.
- Increase your firm's visibility.
- Network and meet face-to-face with industry peers.
- Show your involvement and support of technology in New York and the tri-state area.
With our growing network of over 10,000 professionals, strong media presence,
and hundreds of NY's technology finest in attendance, you'll reach:
- Developers, administrators, engineers, IT managers and CTO/CIOs.
- The most influential technical communities and user groups.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups, business professionals and private equity.
- NY's vibrant governement, Fortune 500, corporate, small business,
entrepreneurial, and academic technology communities.
And, in cooperation with key partners Girls in Tech and others, sponsors will be at
the foundation of our ongoing social community in 2010, a resource and event
center for technology professionals.
Along with key New York City government organizations, which, like us, want to
ensure New York remains as yet another industry capital, we're pleased to
invite your organization to join this select group and reach technology in
New York in 2010, 2011, and beyond.
Contact Us to get started. We're also
open to and encourage other partnership or sponsorship ideas, including customizing
a sponsorship level for your organization.
- Two survey questions of your choice during registration.
- Large logo/image on primary LCDs during the event.
- Preferred ongoing placement of logo on web properties and subsequent events
for increased visbility after the event.
- The option of giving a presentation to this niche group of individuals.
- Large banner at venue.
- Opportunities for negotiable items unique to your organization
(branded takeaways, book signings, giveaways, private meetings, etc).
- Option to have onsite materials during the event, including preferred placement of large
table in sponsor area for your sales materials and team.
- Image on LCDs during the event.
- Optional table in sponsor area for your sales materials and team.
- Small banner at venue.
- Logo on event material and web properties.
- Shared table space in sponsor area.
- Logo on web properties.
Contact Us to get started or request a custom