Time is precious. Expertise is money.
Everyone is an entrepreneur and the most successful have always recognized that
they can't do it alone. Bootup provides the forum for qualifying your idea and
meeting the right people.
For the serious startup:
- Pitch your startup (up to 15 minutes) to receive analysis and viability critique.
- CTO-caliber technical presentations are expected.
- Qualify your vision and build an organic team before the financial pitch.
- Learn from and meet the technical community.
- Q&A with experts about implementation best practices.
- Learn from other entrepreneurs' technical pitch presentations and peer-review.
- Market your startup, increase visibility, and get in front of the venture community.
Submitting a Pitch
To do the Bootup Technical Pitch:
- Submit your information below at least 3 days before the next event.
- You'll be notified within 1 day if your pitch is accepted.
- If accepted, you'll need to send your slides to us before the event.
- Don't forget to have those attending - yourself included - RSVP.
Entrepreneurs are always encouraged to attend, even if they aren't pitching - simply RSVP to attend.